Do you have a website, social media presence, or bio online? Has any articles being written by you, about you, or which mentions you. In this day and age, having an online presence is a definite must, for almost all business and most professionals.
With every web presence, comes an image. Here are some tips used by crowncore.com to develop images, which capture positive consumer perception, as well as tell people who you are, what you are about and what you stand for.
- Make sure your website says quality by its look and written content. Ensure it has great design which appeals to your unique audience. Make sure the colours, fonts, images, and content says to your target market that you know them and you care about them.
- Write a great bio, which emphasizes your uniqueness, strengths, and shows interest in your target market.
- Get a professional logo reflecting the quality and look you want for your business or yourself; a logo that represents your personal brand.
- Get a good headshot that represents your professional self, one that shows you off as attractive and inviting to the people you want to appeal to.
- Ensure you have good content, which is valued by your target audience and projects a caring image. For example, persons with disability could be offered more information on how to find accessible services on the net; and the information could be presented in large fonts to accommodate the visually impaired.
- Make certain anything you write is of great quality, simple, clear, lacks errors and is grammar free. This reflects professionalism, quality, and inspires people to take you seriously.
- Show how your products and services benefit your target consumer. Have a blog, talk about what you have to offer on social media sites, and respond to people’s needs. Most importantly, freely give what you know. Create an image of yourself as a giver. People like to give to those who give to them.